Why Choose Inspira?
What makes our yoga teacher trainings unique?
Deciding to undertake a Yoga teacher training is big decision and each student who decides to do so, will have their own criteria & priorities for choosing the right training for them, taking into consideration style of yoga practised, time commitment, location, price, teachers and practicalities among others. Here at Inspira Yoga, we have created very special & unique teacher training courses for students to come together and deepen their passion. We believe that our Yoga teacher trainings stand out because:
- We Are Family Run: Mark and Raquel deliver most of the training so the training group becomes almost like an extension of their family. We encourage a supportive and welcoming atmosphere between teachers and students.
- Our Training Groups Are Small: We cap our training group size to 12-14 students so that we can deliver a tailored and personal experience for everyone. It also means that we have time to help, support and respond to students individually if needed.
- Our Teachers Have Over 50 Years Combined Experience: We are proud to highlight that between Mark and Raquel alone, they share some forty years of teaching experience. We also work with other experienced teachers who have been teaching full time for several years.
- We Teach Multiple Styles Of Yoga: Most other Yoga Teacher Trainings focus on only one style of asana. While we do have a strong focus on Ashtanga, we also explore Vinyasa Flow, Hatha, Yin & Acroyoga.
- Ashtanga Veteran: Our lead teacher, Mark, was one of the first teachers to bring Ashtanga over to the UK from India back in the late 1990’s. He was also personally taught by Pattabhi Jois, the Guru who developed Ashtanga, in Mysore, India.
- We Have A Unique Format Which Fits Into Your Timetable: Choose from either our intensive 3 week training in Spain or our one-year 200-hour training takes place over six weekends in London, followed by a one week intensive in Spain. This makes the training accessible whilst working full time, but you still get the experience of an intensive week away at the end (like you would if you did a 3 or 4 week intensive course) whilst having a year to really consolidate your learning.
- We Are Competitively Priced: Having done our research, our training is slightly cheaper than our competitors, however, we absolutely do not compromise on teachers, venues or course content. We are accredited by Yoga Alliance, and both Mark & Raquel have trained thousands of students over the years.
- The Final Week In Spain (For Our 1 Year Course): We’re not going to lie – it’s a little bit like having a free holiday (with lots of yoga!) in the most beautiful location; the Alpujarra mountains in southern Spain, surrounded by animals and nature. All of our trainees get to spend their final week staying at a stunning organic farm, Cortijo Caseria del Mercado, with jaw dropping views, delicious vegetarian food, and lots of huggable farm dogs. It’s a total breath of fresh air from London and special way to complete the training.
- We Don’t Just Do Teacher Training Courses: We run retreats too! If you want to try before you buy and commit to a teacher training programme we highly recommend checking out one of our retreats, our next one is in September, these retreats are often life changing and can leave you feeling refreshed and with a new perspective and outlook on life!
Finally, we would like to add, post-training, we have set-up Facebook networks which our students can join to share their ongoing journey, ask questions, share teaching tips and a lot more 🙂